Thursday, June 3, 2010

New layout, new blog!

I updated the layout this week, and I changed the theme of my blog. I decided to start a crafting blog! So for the next few weeks, I will be updating about crafts I am working on, how-to's, pictures, reviews and more. What you probably don't know about me, is that I run my own business. It is called, go figure, Catalina Crafts. So most of the things that I post on here, will also be for sale in my shop. I will post links to my shop, when the time comes. But for now, I'm just excited to start blogging regularly while learning all about cardmaking, scrapbooking, and more!


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you create, you will luv blogging...have a fabulous week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was going to post tonight, but just got asked out to dinner... so maybe tomorrow morning! :)

    ReplyDelete